8.6.08

Cloak progress

I feel like I haven't made much progress on this cloak lately but looking back through the posts, I haven't posted an update since shortly after I started all the outlining. I had hoped to have the outlining finished by Double Wars, but that didn't happen.

Here is the back of the cloak being held up by my husband. The finished half is the half somewhat angled away from the camera so you cannot see the design really well. I just didn't want to make him hold it very long to get the perfect picture.
You can see the red and blue stitching where I have yet to do the proper outlining. I have removed most of that temporary stitching where the outlining is finished. We've gone back to debating whether or not to fill in the design. The plan was to fill it with red.

1 comment:

Racaire said...

looks great! :)